Kira Tattoo @ The Darkness Event

What's Done In The Dark Will Come To The Light!

You are my sunshine, which has come into my life as the 
sparkling light between the dark clouds of my life.
You are the calm which I find in the chaos of my life.
You are the shinning moon in the dark nights of my life. 
You color to my black and white life. 
You are the word of my every silence.

No matter how dark the moment my love,
Our love for one another will always shine through the darkness


Kira has an awesome tattoo for you and your partner!


The name of this tattoo we are wearing is
 "SHINNE X"


This Unisex Tattoo comes with an easy to apply hud

Also Compatible with BOM


~This shows length of the tat~


Get yours at 
June 5th - 28th

**After the event this will be located at the Main Store**

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Check out more awesome products from Kira Tattoo








♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥










Comments

Popular Posts