.::DP&SP::.

 ~Forever His~

No matter how much time I spend with you, 
I can never get enough of you!
I can't compare you to anyone else.
I choose you!
And
I'll choose you over and over again!
Without pause, 
Without any doubt,
In a heartbeat,
I'll forever choose you!
Nothing & No one will ever change this!

He's My Forever!
And
I Am His Always!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Darcio & Sam Poses 
Has made this awesome pose just for you!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The name of this pose is...
"His"

Copy, Mod, and super easy to adjust IF needed!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

DP&SP Poses




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also we are wearing DOUX Hair, Birth Skins, Catwa Heads, Maitreya Body, Gianni Body
♥♥♥♥





Comments

Popular Posts