.::B(u)Y Me::.

~Electricity~

Falling into you, baby
Even electricity can't compare to what I feel
When I'm with you
Ooh, baby
Giving up my ghost for you
And now I'm see-through
You give me a feeling, feeling so strong
I know you've been treating, treating yourself wrong
So let me care for you
Ooh, baby
I'ma love you differently
I'll give you electricity
Give it to you

 ♥♥♥♥

B(u)Y Me
Has made this awesome pose just for you!
♥♥
Their products are truly Amazing!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The name of this pose set is
"Electricity"
Bento Pose
♥♥
Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

B(u)Y Me



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also we are wearing  Birth Skins, Catwa Heads, Maitreya Body, Gianni Body
♥♥♥♥


Comments

Popular Posts