.::JR Wolf Creations::. @The Mad Circus 7

~Oh Yes There Will Be Blood~

 My job is to get the Devil himself out of trouble if need be!
Try not to get messy, 
But sometimes I get a little blood on my dress!

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

JR Wolf Creations
Has made this awesome little dress just for you!
&
Perfect for Halloween!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The outfit I am wearing is called
"Haematic Dress White"
**This outfit fits perfectly**

♥♥♥
Compatible with:

Maitreya Lara
Maitreya Petite
Kupra
Isis
Belleza
Hourglass
Legacy
Signature
Alice
Slink
Tonic

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

xXx JR Wolf Creations xXx

Currently at a Halloween Fair called
The Mad Circus 7 

**After Event**


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also I am is wearing Birth Skin, Catwa Head, Maitreya Body



Comments

Popular Posts