.::B(u)Y Me::.

 ~You Are Mine~

Just like this collar is an unending circle,
So is my love for you!
May it always remind you that you belong to me,
And with it,
You have my promise that I will always protect and defend you!

Your collar doesn't trap you, 
It doesn't define you.
It serves only to remind you,
That your love binds you to me, 
And that mine binds me to you♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

B(u)Y Me
Has made this awesome sexy pose just for you!

♥♥

Their products are truly Amazing!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The name of this pose is
"Leash Me"

**Leash not included**


♥♥

Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

B(u)Y Me
**Offers Poses, Shapes, Nails, and More**



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also we are wearing DOUX Hair, Birth Skins, Catwa Heads, Maitreya Body, Gianni Body
♥♥F&A♥♥



Comments

Popular Posts