Devil @ MCM & LTM

~Who Says The Devil Isn't Sexy!~
I'm an Angel, I'm a Devil.
I am sometimes in between. 
I'm as bad as it can get, 
And good as it can be.
Sometimes I'm a million colors. 
Sometimes I'm black and white. 
I am all extremes. 
Try to figure me out you never can. 
There's so many things I am!

She looks like an Angel, 
Walks like an Angel
Talks like an Angel, 
But I got wise,
She's the Devil in disguise!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

MCM & LTM
Has an awesome sexy outfit for you!


This extremely Sexy & Hot outfit 
I am wearing is called
"Devil Outfit" 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



As you can see above....

This High Quality Outfit 
Comes With:

Bodysuit

Boots

Metal Wings

Military Hat
(Super easy to adjust)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Compatible with:

Maitreya

Belleza Freya

Belleza Isis

Belleza Venus

Slink Hourglass

Slink Physique

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Let me show you where to get this sexy outfit 
and more products
by
MCM & LTM




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley CheCazzo
♥♥♥ 






Comments

Popular Posts