.::DP&SP::. Exclusive @Shop & Hop Valentine

 ~I Want You to Melt Into Me~
When you tell me I am your world, 
You melt my heart. 
When you tell me you would be lost without me,
You melt my soul. 
Everything about you make me melt,
You have no idea♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Darcio & Sam Poses 
Has made this awesome pose just for you!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The name of this pose is...
"365 Pose Set...Day 6"

**Pallet and Blanket Included**

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

Exclusive @Shop & Hop Valentine

Feb 2nd-Feb 15th

Taxi To Event


**After Event**

Main Store


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also we are wearing DOUX Hair, Birth Skins, Catwa Heads, Maitreya Body, Gianni Body

Comments

Popular Posts