.::B(u)Y Me::. EXCLUSIVE @Orsy

~All Of Me...Loves All Of You~ 

You're My Downfall,
You're My Muse,
My Worst Distraction,
My Rhythm and Blues.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

B(u)Y Me
Has made these awesome poses just for you!

♥♥

Their products are truly Amazing!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The name of this pose is...
"Distracting You2"
From the Sense Pose Set
As you can see, there are some awesome poses in this set!
**Mirror Poses As Well**

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

B(u)Y Me
**Offers Poses, Shapes, Nails, and More**

EXCLUSIVE @Orsy 
June 9th - June 23rd

**After Event**



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also I am wearing DOUX Hair, Birth Skin, Catwa Head, Maitreya Body
 ♥♥♥♥


Comments

Popular Posts