xXx Death Ink Tattoos xXx

~Stronger Together~


You see all my light and walk with my angels.

As well as love all my dark and dance with my demons!

Hand in hand through it all♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Death Ink
Has made these awesome tats just for you!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The name of the tattoo I am wearing is
"Ayame"
&
The name of the tattoo Mikey is wearing is
"Takeshi"

♥♥♥
Super easy to apply both tats with just a simple click in the hud

These High Quality Tats Are Compatible with:

Omega

BOM
(In 6 Shades)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

xXx Death Ink Tattoos xXx


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also I am wearing DOUX Hair, Birth Skin, Catwa Head, Maitreya Body, Gianni Body



 

Comments

Popular Posts