.::DP&SP::.

~Girls Just Wanna Have Fun~

 Unpacking a few boxes before bed,
I seemed to have a little bit of a mishap.
My fun box started vibrating,
And next thing I knew good vibes were flying through the room.
I better get these put away before the hubby sees just how many toys I do have!

Every girl just wants to have a little fun!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Darcio & Sam Poses 
Has made this awesome pose just for you!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The name of this pose is...
"The Fun Box"
**Props Included**

Copy, Mod, and super easy to adjust IF needed!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

DP&SP Poses



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also I am wearing DOUX Hair, Birth Skin, Catwa Head, Maitreya Body

Comments

Popular Posts