.::B(u)Y Me::. EXCLUSIVE @Posevent

 ~Power Team~

We're A Team!
Whatever you lack, I got you.
We will balance each other out.
Minor setback?
Guess we will make a major comeback!
Bad day?
I promise you a better night!
You need support?
I will be your backbone!
I will keep you motivated and at the top, always.

We're a Team!
And 
A Bloody AWESOME TEAM!
We are stronger together!
There is nowhere I would rather be,
Than right next to my best friend, my rock, and my partner in crime!

I Got You!
You Got Me!
WE GOT US!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

B(u)Y Me
Has made these awesome poses just for you!

♥♥

Their products are truly Amazing!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I just love these poses
From the
 "Fun With You" Gacha Set 

You can't go wrong with these awesome poses!

8 Commons & 2 Rares @ 75L each

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Here's a couple more awesome poses from this set!
♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

B(u)Y Me
**Offers Poses, Shapes, Nails, and More**

EXCLUSIVE @Posevent
June 27th - July 20

**After Event**



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also we are wearing DOUX Hair, Birth Skins, Catwa Heads, Maitreya Body, Gianni Body

♥♥♥♥

 




Comments

Popular Posts