.::DP&SP::. Exclusive @eBento Event

~You Make Me Feel Protected~

 Embraced in your arms,
You make me feel protected and safe from harm.
It's an incredible feeling to be in your arms,
I could stay like this forever!

You make me feel beautiful, loved,
 Taken care of, and protected.
You make me a better person,
and
I don't want to live my life without you by my side.
You complete me!♥

Thank you for always protecting me the way you do♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Darcio & Sam Poses 
Has made this awesome pose just for you!

♥♥

EXCLUSIVE @ eBento Event

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The name of this pose is...
"Protected"

Copy, Mod, and super easy to adjust IF needed!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is your Taxi to get this awesome product and more by:

DP&SP Poses
♥♥
Exclusive @eBento
June 11th - June 30th

**After event will be at Main Store**



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The Most Beautiful Thing A Woman Can Wear Is Confidence"
~Happy Shopping~
xoxo
Paisley Convair-T
♥♥♥ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Also I am wearing DOUX Hair, Birth Skins, Catwa Heads, Maitreya Body, Gianna Body

♥♥F&A♥♥




Comments

Popular Posts